The following terms and conditions shall govern your access and use of this website at and all information, content, products, services and functionality available at or through the website (“Website”). This Website is owned and operated by , a company incorporated under the laws of Malaysia with its business address at Wisma MPSB, Lot 113, Jalan USJ 21/10, 47630 Subang Jaya, Selangor, Malaysia (“MPAY”, “we”, “us”, or “our”).
- USE OF THE SITE(S)
- INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS AND UNLAWFUL USE
MPAY does not in any manner warrant or represent that the materials on the Website, including any Content contained therein, are appropriate or available for use for any particular purposes and in any particular location. If you choose to access the Website including any Content therein, you do so on your own initiative and you are responsible for compliance with all applicable laws.
- ANTI-HACKING PROVISIONS
You expressly agree not to:
- use or attempt to use any “deep-link,” “scraper,” “robot,” “bot,” “spider,” “data-mining,” “computer code” or any other automated device, program, tool, algorithm, process, or methodology or manual process having similar processes or functionality, to access, acquire, copy, or monitor any portion of the Website, any Content found on or accessed through the Website, or any User Content without the prior express written consent of MPAY;
- obtain or attempt to obtain through any means any Content on the Website that has not been intentionally made publicly available, either by their public display on a Site or through their accessibility by a visible link on the Website;
- violate any measure employed to limit or prevent access to the Website or the Content;
- violate the security of the Website or attempt to gain unauthorized access to the Website, the Content, or data, materials, information, computer systems or networks connected to any MPAY server, through hacking, password mining or any other means;
- interfere or attempt to interfere with the proper working of the Website or any activities conducted on or through the Website, including accessing any Content prior to the time that it is intended to be available to the public on the Website;
- take or attempt any action that, in the sole discretion of MPAY, imposes or may impose an unreasonable or disproportionately large load or burden on the Website or the MPAY infrastructure;
- misuse the Website by knowingly introducing viruses, trojans, worms, logic bombs or other material that is malicious or technologically harmful.
- DISCLAIMER AND LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY
IN NO EVENT WILL WE (AND OUR AFFILIATES, LICENSORS, SUPPLIERS AND AGENTS) BE LIABLE TO YOU OR ANY THIRD PARTY FOR LOSS OR DAMAGES OF ANY KIND, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION, ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, CONSEQUENTIAL, EXEMPLARY, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, ECONOMIC, SPECIAL, EXEMPLARY OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES REGARDLESS OF THE NATURE OF THE ACTION, ARISING DIRECTLY OR INDIRECTLY, FROM OR RELATING TO THIS AGREEMENT OR YOUR USE OF, OR INABILITY TO USE WEBSITE, EVEN IF WE HAVE BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. YOUR SOLE AND EXCLUSIVE REMEDY AGAINST US IS TO DISCONTINUE YOUR USE OF WEBSITE. THESE LIMITATIONS SHALL WEBSITELY TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW. BY ACCESSING OR USING WEBSITE, YOU UNDERSTAND THAT YOU ARE WAIVING RIGHTS WITH RESPECT TO CLAIMS THAT ARE AT THIS TIME UNKNOWN OR UNSUSPECTED, AND IN ACCORDANCE WITH SUCH WAIVER, YOU HEREBY AGREE TO RELEASE AND FOREVER DISCHARGE US, AND OUR DIRECTORS, SHAREHOLDERS, OFFICERS, EMPLOYEES, REPRESENTATIVES, AGENTS, AND SUPPLIERS, AND ITS AND THEIR RESPECTIVE SUCCESSORS AND ASSIGNS, AND ALL OTHER RELATED PERSONS OR ENTITIES, FROM ANY AND ALL MANNER OF RIGHTS, CLAIMS, COMPLAINTS, SUITS, DEMANDS, CAUSES OF ACTION, PROCEEDINGS, LIABILITIES, OBLIGATIONS, LEGAL FEES, COSTS, AND DISBURSEMENTS OF ANY NATURE WHATSOEVER, WHETHER KNOWN OR UNKNOWN, WHICH NOW OR HEREAFTER ARISE FROM, RELATE TO, OR ARE CONNECTED WITH YOUR USE OF WEBSITE.
- LINKS TO OTHER WEB SITES FROM THIS WEBSITE
You may, through hypertext or other computer links, gain access to web sites operated by persons other than MPAY. Such hyperlinks are provided for your reference and convenience only and are the exclusive responsibility of the owners of each such web site. You agree that MPAY is not responsible for the content or operation of such web sites, and that MPAY shall have no liability to you or any other person or entity for the use of third-party web sites. Except as described below, a hyperlink from the Website to another web site does not imply or mean that MPAY endorses the content on such web site or the operator or operations of such web site. You are solely responsible for determining the extent to which you may use any content at any other web sites to which you link from the Website.
- USER CONTENT
The User grants to MPAY a perpetual, nonexclusive, irrevocable, fully paid, royalty-free, sublicensable and transferable (in whole or in part) worldwide right and license in any and all media, now known or later developed, to use, publish, reproduce, display, modify, transmit digitally, create derivative works based upon and otherwise exploit all material posted to or received through the Website by, from or on behalf of the User or anyone else using the User’s account (other than third party material transmitted through private electronic mail) (“User Content”) (including, without limitation, any names, voices, likenesses, performances and actions contained therein) for any purpose whatsoever (including, without limitation, advertising, commercial, promotional and publicity purposes) in MPAY’s discretion without notice, approval, attribution or consideration to you or to any other person or entity. You represent and warrant that you have all rights necessary to grant the foregoing license, that neither the permission nor consent of any other person or entity is required to enable MPAY to legally use the User Content in accordance with this license; that all User Content provided to the Website by you or anyone else using your account complies with all applicable laws, rules and regulations; and that MPAY’s use of the User Content in accordance with this license will not violate or infringe upon the rights of any person or entity.
Users entering material into the Website are responsible for the content of that material. MPAY does not have any responsibility for User Content, including the content of any messages or information posted by Users or others, or for the content of information accessible via direct or indirect hyperlinks from a Site. However, MPAY retains the right, to review, edit or delete User Content that MPAY deems to be illegal, offensive or otherwise inappropriate.
You may not input or distribute any material through the Website that is promotional in nature, including solicitations for funds or business, without the prior written authorization of MPAY.
- PRIVACY NOTICE
Please see the MPAY Privacy Notice for information on MPAY’s data collection and use practices with respect to the Website.
As part of access to portions of the Website, you may be required to provide certain information, such as, your name and email address. In addition, you may be required to select a username and password. You represent and warrant that any information you provide to MPAY in connection with the Website shall be accurate and complete. You further agree to keep any passwords/user IDs in connection with the Website in strict confidence and promptly advise MPAY of any actual or threatened unauthorized disclosure or misuse of the Website or any passwords/user IDs with respect to the Website that come to your attention. You shall cooperate with MPAY in enforcing the restrictions and limitations set forth herein.
- ADDITIONAL LEGAL TERMS
- HOW TO CONTACT US